Monday 7 April 2014

"We don't need fashion to survive, we just desire it so much" - Marc Jacobs

Couldn't have really said it better myself. So, today I'm going to try to be a little fashion fairy godmother and pass on a few little essentials of mine. I recently got an iPhone and was excitedly amazed by the amount of fashion apps there were (huge smiley face). I thought I couldn't keep these little gold mines uncovered, it'd be a bit selfish really! 

THE ESSENTIAL 

Vogue Daily News




To keep on top with all the fash biz, you have everything in one app. Truly fabby! This app has two sections (Daily News and People & Parties) so you can get your update nice and speedy. Don't think I could live without this app.

THE SHOP-TILL-YA-DROPS

Asos and Topshop



I think you understand that I can choose between the two. That would just be cruel. Both are filled with amazing clothes and accessories and amazing stuff. For me, they're the King and Queen of High Street (don't know who's who). Both have either a notebook or wish list so you can save your stuff and buy later, or just admire.

THE GAME 

Covet Fashion




I'm addicted. Really, I can't get of this thing. Who knew styling an outfit for a 'Film Opening' or 'Shopping on Rodeo Drive' was soooo much fun? I certainly do now. It's a great lil game that once you try you need.

THE QUOTE MASTER 

Fashion Pocket Quotes




This app is very handy, I've gotta say. In fact, every morning at 08:00 exactly, they send me a fashion quote. Cuties. They have some great quotes from Yves Saint Laurent, Anna Wintour, Michelle Obama and of course more. This provides my nice little daily slab of inspiration in a fashiony way.

THE FABBY FRENCHIE

Gaultier: His Fashion World




This one is full of fabby French info, hence the title. Jean's app really is the creme de la creme. With pics, info, vids, quotes and references, it's your guide to French fashion heaven. Which I'd imagine is somewhere I want to visit.

Hopefully this is useful, if not, it was fun writing it! Go download these from the App Store! 




3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, it's so good! Can you guess who I am?? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KonstellationKid! I know who you are of course! X

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment. It's great to get positive feedback and to know that at least someone out their either benefits from or enjoys what I write. Glad this could be of some help.

    ReplyDelete